(CLE at ATL)
- Braylon Edwards (CLE) - Although he made some questionable plays over the middle, Edwards delivered against a depleted Falcons secondary. He only caught 3 passes for 31 yards, but one of them went for a TD. He should only be played when the matchup is very favorable.
- Kellen Winslow (CLE) - The guy is on a bum knee that will need surgery and still produces every single week. He caught 5 passes for 90 yards this week and is one of the best TEs in football period.
Cause for Concern
- None Really - I would have liked to have seen more from Dunn, but he still got you 100+ total yards. Vick needs to take better care of the ball, but whenever you run for 70+ yards as a QB you get points.
(NO at PIT)
- Willie Parker (PIT) - Man is fast Willie amazing. He had two runs of 70+ yards en route to a ridiculous 213 yards rushing and 2 TDs against the Saints on just 22 carries! He is on fire right now and has 100+ yards or a TD in 6 of his last 7 games. During that span, he has a total of 10 TDs and 3 100 yard rushing games. Start him every week PERIOD.
- Ben Roethlisberger (PIT) - Another solid outing for Big Ben, who is finally looking like he did before suffering the concussion against the Falcons. He completed 17 of 28 passes for 264 yards, 3 TDs and most importantly 0 INTs. He now has 998 yards passing in his last 3 games and is certainly worth a look off of the waiver wire.
- Drew Brees (NO) - Brees topped 300 yards for the 3rd straight game as he lit up the Steelers for 398 yards and 1 TD. Brees has 10 TDs in his last 4 games and is averaging well over 300 yards during that span. Start him.
- Marques Coston (NO) - This kid is amazing! He led the Saints with 10 catches for 169 yards in week 10 for his 3rd straight 100 yard receiving game. During that span he has a savage 27 receptions for 455 yards and 3 TDs. WOW...what a rookie season from this guy who almost went undrafted. Colston is an every week start and is one of the biggest fantasy surprises of all time.
- Terrence Copper (NO) - Devery Henderson was all the rage last week, but it was actually Copper who filled in for the injured Joe Horn. This week he was heavily involved in the gameplan and caught 6 passes for 92 yards and a TD. If Horn misses any more time, Copper is the one to add, not Henderson (who was shut out this week).
- Deuce McAllister (NO) - Another solid game from Deuce, who has a nose for the End Zone. He carried the ball 15 times for 60 yards and 2 TDs against the Steelers on Sunday, although one of his TDs came on a goofy fumble recovery. Still, he has 7 TDs in his last 8 games and is a good #2 fantasy back in the suddenly explosive Saints offense.
- Reggie Bush (NO) - Bush had his best game as a pro with 89 total yards and a TD against the Steelers. Still, he is not a good start unless you are in a point per reception league.