Wooster, OH - A duplex caught fire around 6 a.m. at 745 Gasche Street.
A neighbor reportedly saw the flames from the roof and called the Fire Department.
Fire crews arrived on scene and found those living on the first floor of the duplex standing outside. The familily of five living on the second floor was trapped, rescued, then transported to Wooster Community Hospital.
There were two adults and three children, ages 5, 6, and 7 living in the upstairs of the duplex. The two boys were lifeflighted to a seperate hospital from Wooster Community.
Lifeflight will pick up the critically injured and take them to other hospitals. No word on the number of critically injured, or the injuries.